Friday 3 April 2009

 

...in case he changes colour

She wins the prize for best first sentence to tell a stranger:
"I couldn't come here last time because our office chamaeleon was ill."
She goes on, "I know it sounds funny, but it was awful! I was supposed to give him his medication, and I was wondering why there was so little left in the bottle. Then, after I'd given him the full injection, I reached into my bag and found the right bottle. It turned out I'd given him the eightfold dose of an antibiotic! I called the vet. She said I'd have to stay now. In case he changes colour."
She says, "I know it sounds funny! But it wasn't! His little stomach and his bum hurt!"

Labels: , ,


Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]