Sunday 19 April 2009

 

I Look Like A Prostitute!

You can see them from a distance, two girls with their long bare legs amongst a group of guys, wandering away from the city centre. I pass them, and enter the shop on my own way home for the night. The one with the blue dress stands at the counter beside me as I get served, her friend is looking at her face in a mirror. “My god I look like a fucking prostitute!” she moans, wiping at her make up. Turning round, she looks t her legs, and I can see that beneath the dress jacket she appears to be wearing a tiny top. I look away and smile, resisting the urge to make any comment as the accuracy of her summary of her appearance. “Cellulite? How did that happen? That’s it, no more skirts!” she insists, walking over to join her friend, “from now on, only trousers!” Her friend ignores her, and she goes back outside. As I leave she has been moaning to the guys, one of them makes a move to give her a sympathetic pat on the head. She ducks aside, yelling “Don’t you mess with me! I’ll kick your fucking head in!” I walk on.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]