Thursday 16 April 2009

 

Ironic Powder Blue AC/DC Shirt

We are sitting in the bar playing cards between attempts to use the WiFi. I’ve come down with a cold a few days ago, symptoms are lingering. There is a table of a half dozen folk, who end up being the audience to the night’s event, with their funny hair cuts and hair colours, sat in the middle of the restaurant part of the bar. At one point I blow my nose, trying to clear it enough to breath. The camp, plump guy in the ironic powder blue AC/DC t-shirt, that rides up to show his belly, is looking at me the whole time. He has short dark hair, but he has kind of tried to make it stand up like some kind of pseudo-quiff. To go with his t-shirt he is wearing 3/4 length blue shorts – though perhaps how long they appear to be is related to how low he is wearing them, several inches of equally blue boxer shorts, branded with the repeated words "Calvin Klein", clearly visible to all and sundry. When he realises that I have noticed him watching he says in his camp voice "Get it all out son!", to which I reply, "don’t worry, I will."

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]