Wednesday 8 April 2009

 

World Pillow Fight Day

His stripy pyjama makes him look like a work camp inmate who just wandered out of the door into the sunshine. He walks around, tall, lanky and leisurely, not the type of person to participate in a flash mob pillow fight. But there he is, in the middle of the hullaballoo and the storm of goose down, swinging his big blue pillow at people swinging it back at him.
I'm crouched on the ground with my camera. He has a stripy pyjama, that is prime photo material, don't you think, and there he comes towards me, lifting his pillow, kind of cute, I lift my camera and - BANG - he bangs his pillow into my face. The camera cuts into my eyebrow and I'm baffled because it hurts. "Hey!"
He looks me straight in the eyes, I stare at him. So he bangs the pillow into my face again. He doesn't look cute anymore at all. I think I'm even bleeding a bit.
I take his picture.

DSC06888.JPG

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]