Sunday 7 June 2009

 

Poison Ivy, A Rabbit And A Kangaroo Dance In The Street.

Walking down Buchanan St and I spot a girl in a green leotard, green net tights, a bright red wig, and carrying a bucket. Of course, I notice her before I notice the guys in the kangaroo and rabbit outfits, but they certainly register next. It’s a city of sound today, I’ve just passed a bongo player and the requisite guy playing Oasis covers, further down from this point are the four teens in kilts, playing drums and bagpipes. The kangaroo and rabbit jump around, rocking hips back and forth in a crazy dance - the rabbit is short, pink, really getting into it. I step out of the flow of people, and fish in my bag for my camera, but too late. The kangaroo gives up first, whips off the kangaroo head and stands there looking too hot in this outfit. The rabbit takes the hint and gives up, and I lose the potential for the shot, as they turn and head back up the road. But the girl dressed as Poison Ivy takes a moment to give rabbit man a huge hug, and they all laugh.

Labels: , , , , , , ,


Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]