Tuesday 26 January 2010

 

Waitress

Most of the waitresses here are foreign, some vague accent that
suggests a more Easterly part of Europe, names that start with K
instead of C and the like. But the little blonde one is local, could
be described as plain compared to some of the more exotic beauties, or
the wiry tattooed ones. She is petite, straight forward, at least one
assumes. Tonight she is trying to show other wise. Half her hair is in
braids, patches of black mixed in with the blonde. Through a pinch of
skin at the back of her neck a piercing, two balls on either side of
the raised flesh. Then, on her wrist, a stud gem - not seen that
before, and I kind of stare at it at every opportunity, trying to work
out how that works - I mean I can't see the other end, for it to be a
piercing I expect another end. Oh well, its a new one to me. Having
asked for another glass of water from two different waitresses, she
finally gets the job and delivers it after I've already finished
eating. I smile and say thanks, glancing again at that gem on the back
of her wrist.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]